Join or Renew as a Member
Whether you’re a friend, relative, or a military family yourself — we hope you’ll sign up to show your support. Your $17 allows us to accomplish our goals of protecting the rights and benefits of military families, and helps support programs to improve their lives.
Those who have given a $17 gift helped us:
- Obtain more childcare centers, extended hours, and youth programs for families dealing with long shifts or deployments.
- Change the Family and Medical Leave Act which permit military spouses and parents more time off from work to help the wounded without fear of losing their jobs
- Create additional funding for psychological care to better help families cope with wartime stress
- Secure in-state tuition for military families.
- Achieve full replacement value on families’ belongings damaged during a move
- Provide for a $100,000 death gratuity for military widows and children, increased from the $6,000 provided before our efforts.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you’ll enjoy access to benefits like:
- Eligibility to apply for membership with Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility to receive our all-in-one publication, Military Family News, giving you the latest news relevant to military families, info from news releases and briefings, and current events and programs taking place within the Association
- Invitations to limited-access events
Our ability to improve the lives of military families around the world is dependent on memberships from people like you.