Development and Database Coordinator
The development and database coordinator is a key member of the National Military Family Association staff and supports the administrative needs of the development team by maintaining the Association’s fundraising and donor management database.
- Oversee the daily operation of the Association’s constituent relationship management (CRM) database and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data, including input and output, technology management, and end-user training and support.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security and maintain database and association standards.
- Assist with creation of customized reports and mailing lists, developing,. and implementing policies and procedures to ensure access to data.
- Process donor gifts – record, file, and report all contributions as well as pledge reminders – and prepare donor gift acknowledgements.
- Develop and maintain efficient systems for data cleansing, data entry, gift processing, prospect research, and relationship management.
Job Qualifications and Competencies
Two or more years of relevant experience. Experience using CRM databases, particularly Raiser’s Edge, strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent administrative, planning, and organizational skills and strong attention to detail a must
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Raisers Edge and/or similar database
- Knowledge and experience in non-profit operations a plus
- Knowledge of the families of the uniformed services preferred
Annual salary; leave and personal days; holidays; medical benefits; paid disability leave and life insurance; option to participate in payroll Flexible Spending Accounts and 403(b) retirement plans; free parking.
TO APPLY: Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected]. Please note, resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered.