Join Our Volunteer Corps!
“The work of the National Military Family Association is so important…”
- First Lady Michelle Obama
The National Military Family Association Volunteer Corps is made up of service members, spouses, parents, retirees, survivors, veterans and concerned citizens who want to support currently serving military families. Our Volunteers actively participate in our mission to fight for benefits and programs that strengthen and protect military families, military spouses, and military kids.
What Do Our Volunteers Do?
- Provide local military community information to the Association to support our advocacy efforts on behalf of military families
- Write for the Association
- Attend local meetings on behalf of the Association
- Supply content for MyMilitaryLife, our Association App
- Host Association information tables in local communities
- Review, rate, and evaluate applications for Association programs such as our Military Spouse Scholarships
BECOME A VOLUNTEER TODAY - APPLY NOW!
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?