Join Our Volunteer Corps!
“The work of the National Military Family Association is so important…”
- First Lady Michelle Obama
The National Military Family Association Volunteer Corps is made up of service members, spouses, parents, retirees, survivors, veterans, and concerned citizens who want to support their local military communities. Volunteers help us improve the lives of the military families from the seven Uniformed Services who serve our country with pride, honor, and quiet dedication.
What Do Our Volunteers Do?
- Network and build relationships with leaders and organizations in your military community
- Work as a liaison between the Association, local organizations and community leaders
- Report on best practices and community concerns
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Association
- Review, rate, and evaluate applications for programs such as our military spouse scholarships
- Do you have a special skill to bring to our Volunteer Corps? We want to know! Make sure you tell us about your experience and background, so we can find a Volunteer opportunity for you.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER TODAY - APPLY NOW!
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?