Hunter’s been poked by just over 200 needles in the last six months. Hunter is a Marine Corps kid and a Type 1 Diabetic.
NMFA is the voice of military families because, for 50 years, we have proven that we stand behind service members, their spouses, and their children.
- Military Families, Advocates Urge White House Conference on Hunger to Address Their Concerns on Food Insecurity2022-09-27
- ‘Tis the Season to Prepare: A Master Plan for Military Families2022-09-21
- The Call of Duty That Impacts Military Families: A Permanent Change of Station2022-09-19
- From Military Child to Military Spouse – How Patriot Day Serves as a Pledge to Remember2022-09-08
- You Are Not Alone: A Roadmap for Our Military Spouses to Pursue Higher Education2022-08-17