Hunter’s been poked by just over 200 needles in the last six months. Hunter is a Marine Corps kid and a Type 1 Diabetic.
NMFA is the voice of military families because, for 50 years, we have proven that we stand behind service members, their spouses, and their children.
- 3 Reasons to Stay Home and Watch “A Capitol Fourth” July 4, 2020
- Military Families Relying on Au Pairs Hit Hard by J-1 Visa Ban June 27, 2020
- NMFA and WWP Bring Camp to Military Families at Home June 18, 2020
- This Is Uncharted Territory June 3, 2020
- What Military Families Need to Know About Telehealth May 26, 2020