Military Spouse Nursing Professionals
The National Military Family Association is easing spouses’ transitions from undergraduate and graduate school, through state-issued licensure, and into rewarding careers in the nursing profession.
Our goal? To help alleviate the unemployment rate of spouses, the national shortage of providers, and enhance the wellness of service members, veterans, and military families.
NMFA and our partners will help spouses:
- Pay for school with scholarships
- Pay for licensure and fees
- PCS with a nursing profession license
- Find loan forgiveness opportunities
If you join our Nursing Professionals Facebook Group, you can:
- Network with professional peers
- Identify accredited academic programs
- Understand licensure/certification requirements
- Learn about different industry credentials
- Share employment opportunities
Join our Network!
Questions? Contact Us.