Military Spouse Mental Health and Social Work Professionals
The National Military Family Association is easing spouses’ transitions from undergraduate and graduate school, through state-issued licensure, and into rewarding careers in the mental health and social work professions.
Our goal? To help alleviate the unemployment rate of spouses, the national shortage of providers, and enhance the wellness of service members, veterans, and military families.
NMFA will help spouses:
- Pay for school with scholarships
- Pay for licensure and fees
- PCS with a mental health or social work profession license
- Find loan forgiveness opportunities
- Network with professional peers
Join our Network!
If you join our Mental Health Professionals Facebook Group, you can:
- Network with spouses, schools, employers, and others in the profession
- Identify accredited academic programs
- Understand licensure/certification requirements
- Learn about different industry credentials
- Share employment opportunities
Questions? Contact Us.