Military Spouse Mental Health and Social Work Professionals
The National Military Family Association is easing spouses’ transitions from undergraduate and graduate school, through state-issued licensure, and into rewarding careers in the mental health and social work professions.
Our goal? To help alleviate the unemployment rate of spouses, the national shortage of providers, and enhance the wellness of service members, veterans, and military families.
NMFA and our partners, including Give an Hour, will help spouses:
- Pay for school with scholarships
- Pay for licensure and fees
- PCS with a mental health or social work profession license
- Find loan forgiveness opportunities
- Network with professional peers
- Find a professional mentor
- Secure clinical supervision for licensure
If you join our Mental Health Professionals Facebook Group, you can:
- Network with spouses, schools, employers, and others in the profession
- Identify accredited academic programs
- Understand licensure/certification requirements
- Learn about different industry credentials
- Share employment opportunities
Join our Network!
Also, register at www.joinmilspousenetwork.org, to find or become a spouse mentor or clinical supervisor.
Questions? Contact Us.