Military Spouse Educators and Teachers
The National Military Family Association is easing spouses’ transitions from undergraduate and graduate school, through state-issued certification, and into rewarding careers as educators and teachers.
Our goal? To help alleviate the unemployment rate of spouses, the national shortage of educators, and enhance the wellness of service members, veterans, and military families.
NMFA and our partners will help spouses:
- Pay for school with scholarships
- Pay for licensure and fees
- PCS with a teaching profession license
- Find loan forgiveness opportunities
If you join our Teaching Professionals Facebook Group, you can:
- Network with professional peers
- Identify accredited academic programs
- Understand state-certification requirements
- Learn about different teaching credentials
- Share employment opportunities
Join our Network!
Questions? Contact Us.