What You Need to Know
National Military Family Association scholarship funds are for military spouses only (active duty, retiree, Reserve, National Guard, and/or survivor). You must prove you are a military spouse by providing a copy of your marriage certificate AND one of the listed documents from the applicable category.
National Military Family Association members of the Board of Governors, Board of Advisors, Volunteers, employees, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and their spouses or children) or those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to apply.
All communication about your application, our decisions, and other info will be by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name in the subject line of any emails you send.
Also, check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for the answers to many questions we've received about the program.
Scholarship award notifications will be made by email no later than March 31, 2015. Check your scholarship account after that date to see if you have been awarded a scholarship.
If selected, you must do the following to get your funds:
- Sign and return our scholarship agreement form.
- Provide a copy of your marriage license and a document verifying your spouse is/served in the military.
- Tell us the name and address of the accredited university, college, or other program you are attending.
- Tell us the mailing address where your check should be mailed by June 30, 2015.
- Send us the thank-you notes for the donors.
The scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees, and school room and board. They may not be used for books, rent, or previous education loans.
Please send all updated personal info by email to email@example.com.