Are you a military spouse? Do you live in or near a military community? Do you understand the military lifestyle? Join our Volunteer Corps! 95% of our volunteers live the military lifestyle and serve the military community they love.
When you lace up your boots and fight for military families as part of our Volunteer Corps, you’ll be able to Volunteer in a way that fits with what is happening in your life and in your community. Our outstanding Volunteers do unique things like hosting information tables at local events, judging scholarship applications, and speaking on behalf of their military community.
If you want to plug into your military community like never before and serve alongside amazing military-connected movers and shakers, get your application started today!
Submitting an application is easy. Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed by our Volunteer & Community Outreach Staff. We’ll reach out to you to get you connected and help you begin your NMFA Volunteer experience!
Give time. Share experiences. Change lives. Together we’re stronger.
Not sure if you have time to Volunteer? You can still connect with us by:
5 Facts about Volunteer Jennifer Burns, Dover AFB:
- I could live forever on Mexican food. A good taco salad is my favorite.
- I had never been out of the country until last year. I have traveled to Guatemala, Germany, and France within the last year.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a Kindergarten teacher or a police officer.
- I volunteer for my local installation at the Airman & Family Readiness Center. I love being engaged with the military community and helping people.
- I am obsessed with office supplies - fancy pens, notepads, stickers, and journals. If I see a pretty one, I have to have it.