Parent of Military
Your $15 allows us to accomplish our goals of protecting the rights and benefits of military families, and help support programs to improve their lives. Those who have given a $15 gift helped us:
- Provide for a $100,000 death gratuity for military widows and children, increased from the $6,000 provided before our efforts.
- Add millions of dollars in childcare centers, hours, and youth programs on installations for families dealing with long shifts or deployments.
- Secure laws allowing family members, like parents caring for the wounded and tending to grandkids, extra time from work without fear of losing their jobs.
- Secure in-state tuition for military families.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy access to benefits like:
- Eligibility to apply for membership with Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility to receive our all-in-one publication, Military Family News, giving you the latest news relevant to military families, info from news releases and briefings, and current events and programs taking place within the Association
- Invitations to limited-access events
Our ability to improve the lives of military families around the world is dependent on memberships from military and civilian families like yours.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy eligibility to apply for membership in Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
Annual Cost: $15
For printable membership or renewal forms, click here.
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?