Military Family Member
Your $20 allows us to accomplish our goals of protecting the rights and benefits, and improving the quality of life for military families. Those who have given a $20 gift helped us:
- Obtain more child care centers, extended hours, and youth programs for families dealing with long shifts or deployments.
- Secure laws allowing family members, like those caring for the wounded and tending to military children, extra time from work without fear of losing their jobs.
- Obtain full replacement value on belongings damaged during moves.
- Secure in-state tuition for military families.
- Provide for a $100,000 death gratuity for military widows and children, increased from the $6,000 provided before our efforts.
We accomplished all this in the past few years with $20 gifts from families like yours.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy eligibility to join the Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
Annual Cost: $20
For printable membership or renewal forms, click here.
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?