Military Family Member
Your $15 allows us to accomplish our goals of protecting the rights and benefits of military families like yours, and help support programs to improve their lives. Those who have given a $15 gift helped us:
- Obtain more childcare centers, extended hours, and youth programs for families dealing with long shifts or deployments.
- Changes in the Family and Medical Leave Act which permit military spouses and parents more time off from work to help the wounded without fear of losing their jobs
- Additional funding for psychological care to better help families cope with wartime stress
- Secure in-state tuition for military families.
- Full replacement value on families’ belongings damaged during a move
- Provide for a $100,000 death gratuity for military widows and children, increased from the $6,000 provided before our efforts.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy access to benefits like:
- Eligibility to apply for membership with Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility to apply for our military spouse scholarships
- Eligibility to apply for our free Operation Purple® summer camps for children of the deployed
- Eligibility to receive our all-in-one publication, Military Family News, giving you the latest news relevant to military families, info from news releases and briefings, and current events and programs taking place within the Association
- Invitations to limited-access events
Our ability to improve the lives of military families around the world is dependent on memberships from military families like yours.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy eligibility to join the Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
Annual Cost: $15
For printable membership or renewal forms, click here.
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?