Whether you're a friend, relative, other loved one of a service member, or a person concerned with the well-being of military — we hope you'll join us to show support for them, receive the latest information that affects these families, and enjoy a variety of valuable benefits yourself. Our ability to improve the lives of military families around the world is dependent on memberships from civilian families like yours.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy access to benefits like:
- Eligibility to apply for membership with Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Eligibility to apply for our military spouse scholarships
- Eligibility to apply for our free Operation Purple® summer camps for children of the deployed
- Eligibility to receive our all-in-one publication, Military Family News, giving you the latest news relevant to military families, info from news releases and briefings, and current events and programs taking place within the Association
- Invitations to limited-access events
Annual Cost: $15
For printable membership or renewal forms, click here.
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?