Whether you're a friend, relative, other loved one of a service member, or a person concerned with the well-being of military — we hope you'll join us to show support for them, receive the latest information that affects these families, and enjoy a variety of valuable benefits yourself. Numbers really do count, so more members like you means more attention will be paid to the needs of military families.
As a member of the National Military Family Association, you'll enjoy:
- Eligibility to join the Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
- Eligibility to receive publications such as our newsletter with the latest news relevant to military families, Military Family Topics with weekly info from military publications, news releases, and briefings, and Monthly Bulletin with an update on current events and programs taking place within the Association.
- Invitations to limited-access events.
- Various product and service discounts from national providers.
- Eligibility to vote on Association by-laws, officers, etc.
Annual Cost: $20
For printable membership or renewal forms, click here.
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?