Schools on Installations

If you are working with your Education Center you might want to consider the universities or colleges that have agreements with your military Service. These institutions understand the complexities of a mobile community and often offer lower tuition rates and facilitate transferability of credits.

The counselors at the Education Centers can also provide information on available financial assistance specific to programs offered on the installation.

Information about the following programs can be found in most military Education Centers:

  • University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
  • Central Texas College (CTC)
  • Bowie State University (a part of University of Maryland System)
  • University of Oklahoma
  • University of Phoenix
  Print Print


Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.

Sign Up

Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.

Please leave this field empty


Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?

Facebook Icon 2013

Twitter Icon 2013

Flickr Icon 2013