The National Military Family Association is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
EIN/tax ID number: 52-0899384
Tax Exempt Status Form
2013 IRS Form 990
Our 2013 Audited Financial Statements
2012 IRS Form 990
Our 2012 Audited Financial Statements
2011 IRS Form 990
Our 2011 Audited Financial Statements
2010 IRS Form 990
Our 2010 Audited Financial Statements
Please note that download times for these pdf documents can vary.
Through our continued advocacy on behalf of military families, we have commanded respect throughout the military and civilian communities. You can feel confident in your donation, as we:
- Have a Seal of Approval from the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance
- Hold an "A" rating from CharityWatch
- Rank at the "Gold" level on the GuideStar Exchange
- Have a “Buy” rating from Nonprofit Investor
- Earned 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator 10 straight years — attained by only 1% of US charities
Until military families are relieved of the weight of war, we hope you will continue to contribute to their wellbeing.
Top Charity Ratings
Sign up to receive periodic eNews and alerts.
Want up-to-date information and a community of people that care about military families?